We endeavour to treat personal and organisational information with care and respect. This is how we handle your data.
What do we use information for?
We use the information that we collect for a number of purposes:
- To better understand the needs of our customers and how we can improve our products and services.
- To provide information which may be of interest to you about products and services offered by Edeva AB.
- To answer requests that customers or potential customers may have
- To respond to those that might be interested in working for Edeva.
We collect only the personal information required to provide services to our customers and potential customers. This includes:
- Phone number
Other information is collected by us but this is either anonymised (as in the case of IP addresses) or is business information (such as Company, or Job Role).
Where we collect personal information, we do so on the basis that the individual has specifically consented or on the basis that an individual or organisation has, is or will be entering into a contract with Edeva.
Your personal information is owned by you. If you have any questions or issues with the way in which we are using your data you have the following rights:
You can ask to see what data we hold on you (right of access)
- You can ask for information to be corrected
- You can ask to receive a copy of the data we hold on you (right to portability)
- You can ask us to delete any information we have about you (right to be forgotten)
- You can object to the way in which we use your information
- You can complain to the supervisory authority (See ICO Site)
- If you wish to enact any of these rights, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention and data storage
When we store data, reasonable measures are taken to protect personal information from access by unauthorised persons. This information will be stored, archived and backed up as part of internal systems which are hosted by cloud service providers.
We will keep data pertaining to the maintenance of any Actibump system until the end of the technical lifespan of that system. It is a vital part of our follow-up and remote maintenance of any Actibump system that we have access to its history. This means we store data about system changes and user activities, such as when and by whom a system was set to standby.
In order to track user activity so that we can know who has accessed what data in order for us to provide the desired data to each individual user we store user history – who accessed what, when in the system.
Where else does data go?
As a principle we do not share any of the personal information that we hold. However, in the course of running our business some data does get transferred outside of our organisation:
Anonymized, aggregate information on the usage of our website will be passed to third parties but this will not include data that can be used to identify a natural person.
Where we do collect personal information, this will be stored on the systems of our software cloud service providers. We have checked and will continue to check that these providers implement appropriate security measures to protect this data.